Sunday, July 26, 2009

THANK YOU & A QUICK "MO'S CREATION!!!

Hey there!! I am stopping back in, quick!!! QUICK, I promise!! Haha!! I just had to share this with you!! Have you all seen the NEW Digital Illustrator in town?? I am not sure if that is politically correct, but, it fits her!!! Her name is MO and she is an illustrator of children's books! She is WAY talented and SUPER nice too!!! She is NEW to the stamping world so make sure to visit her and give her a warm hello, ok?? I have a creation, that I finished today, that I made with one of her newest images. She has named it, HARVEST DANCE, and it is a BEAUTIFUL image to color!! I just LOVE it!!!
WAIT, wait......one last thing!! I just wanted to say THANK YOU, so much for helping me thru my yucky day!! You gals are THE BEST!!! Ok......I will post Javablu's Schedule, tomorrow sometime, so I hope you will stop back and check it out!!! I will also be posting over at CLUB ANYA tomorrow, if you want to come by and say "HI"!!! Have a GREAT morning, until I am back!!! ENJOY LIFE!!!!

***Doesn't this go GREAT with that Basic Grey DP??

4 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

It's fantabulous, Jacks! I love Mo too! Wonderful card!

Hugs,
Lelia

Christi Flores said...

This is too cool!

Brandi said...

Wow! Love this ~ wonderful image. Love how you designed around it! Hugs and Smiles ~ Brandi

Valerie said...

LOVE the card now to find the link haha!