Thursday, July 30, 2009

IT'S LATER MATEY'S!!!!

**POST #1
***PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR A CLUB ANYA POST!!!!!!




Hey.....me again!!! As promised I have a SASSY sneak for you!!! Can I just say!!! WOOHOO!!! I think this is my MOST fave yet!!!! Seriously!!! Wait until you see!!! You can judge for yourself!! My preview SASSY, is named Precious Pirate!!!! Precious she is Mates!!! AND?? She is available to you, on Saturday, August 1st, AFTER the Ball!!! You do remember the Masquerade Ball don't you?? The ONCE UPON A TIME MASQUERADE BALL, being thrown for you by Sassy Studio Designs? I have seen some of the decorating going on...........WOW...you are going to LOVE this event!!! You will NOT want to miss it!!! Anyway, if you page down a bit? You will find the DEETS!!!! Hope to see you there!!
I won't keep you any longer!!! Just wanted to share with you all!!! I LOVED coloring PRECIOUS in!!! She just came alive!! AMAZING!!! I was so excited!! OK, OK........I know,I know....... enough is enough!! Haha!!! Here she is!!! Have an AWESOME night!!! I'll see you tomorrow, bright and early for ANOTHER Anya preview, that I think you will want to see!!! So glad you stopped back!!! ENJOY LIFE!!!!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

She is amazing! The way you put the card together rock! Hope you are having an awesome evening!

Smiles,

Brandi

Jessica Diedrich said...

omg a girlie pirate card this is totally amazing!!!