Friday, July 31, 2009

SPOOKTACULAR!!!

Hey there!!! As one of my friends said earlier? TGIF!!!! So glad you could stop on by!!! Today I have another FABULOUS sneak for you!! BUT...before I do, I just wanted you to know that you need to go and check out the Club Anya Blog, for ALL the DEETS!! Deets for what? Come on now? Tomorrow is the BIG day!!! The Anyaversary Blog HOP!!!! The Greeting Farm will be ONE year old!! WOOHOO!!! You HAVE to join in the excitement!!! LOTS of prizes and fun to be had by all!! For sure!! The FUN starts at 9am cst!!! See you there!!
Ok....my last sneak is from the NEW Spooktacular set, being release tomorrow!!! Hope you like it!!! Have an AWESOME day!!! ENJOY LIFE!!!


6 comments:

Mary Giles said...

I love all these fun colors and you did a fabulous job coloring in the Halloween minis.

Just Me said...

Oh I LOVE THESE!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is amazing Jacks, truly! LOVE your DP and how you colored up our cute and creepy lil friends :) "see" you tomorrow for the big day!

WickedPixie said...

Absolutely adorable Jacquie!! I love the witches green hair! :-)Traci

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

How adorable! Love that little witch Anya! :)

Debby said...

Wow this is really awesome!