Thursday, July 9, 2009

A SASSY RELEASE DAY!!!! and A HUGE SORRY!!!

Hey everyone, how are you?!!! I first have to tell you all......what a PUTZ I am!!! When I copied my SASSY DT list? Where from, I don't even know!! I somehow managed to miss a VERY important person!!! I missed VALERIE!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! I am SO SORRY, Valerie!!! I can't believe I did that!!! Then....when I was posting ALL these SASSY cuties? I copied that SAME list form my sidebar!! So.....you guessed it! I MISSED her again!! GEEZ!!! You guys!! Please go check her out!! She is SO SUPER TALENTED!!!! Seriously!!!
OK.....now that I have TRIED to take care of my HUGE faux pas!!! I will show you my other DHYANA!!! Now......as my post reads....it IS RELEASE DAY!!!! YAY!! Rockin Roxie AND Dhyana are available over at SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS!!!! I have a surprise for you though! Lindsay has decided to release some MORE SASSIES, along with these 2!!!! SUH-WEET, huh?! Now you really NEED to head over there!!! I NEED to get me some MORE, for sure!!! I LOVE creating with these girls!!! SO much fun to color and SO versatile!! Thanks Lindsay for giving us such AWESOME images to play with!
One last thing, before I go! Today will be my LAST post, here in Myrtle Beach!! We will be traveling home on Saturday!! BOOHOO!! Well.......BOOHOO that the GREAT weather, food, and beach adventures will be over! BUT........not boohoo...that I will FINALLY have my own internet connection to access, ANYTIME!!! I have missed visiting with you all!! It is tough to get everything done, that I need to, when I only have about 20-30 minutes!!! I feel like I have missed sharing something or missed seeing something!!! Haha!! You know me! Gab, gab, gab!! I will have to share some stories when I get home and have MORE time to type!! OR....mistype, as the case may be!! Seems when I am in a hurry? Words aren't spelled the way they should be!!! Haha!! So......the back button is used QUITE a bit!!! Haha!
Just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH, again, for visiting me!! Your comments are THE BEST!!! I LOVE reading them!! Make sure to stop by on SUNDAY, for the FIRST July sneaks!! What sneaks???? THE GREETING FARM, CLUB ANYA sneak!! WOOHOO!! AND???? MORE SASSY sneaks!! Yep, yep....they start on Sunday!!! We are going to have a BLAST!!!! SO much to share!!! MAKE SURE TO VISIT THE REST OF THE SASSY GIRLS, for some MORE SASSINESS!!! HUh.....is that a word?? Hehe, it is NOW!!!! Have a FABULOUS day!! Wish me well, on my return 10 hour trip, with 3 kids!!! It's NOT too bad, but, you never know!!!
ENJOY LIFE!!!






THE SASSY TEAM~~~

Valerie Urtiaga

Deb Kapsiotis

Jen Young

Lelia Pierce

Margie Cortina

Piali Biswas

8 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Beautiful card, Jacquie and love the layout and the dew drops! Aww your photo of the week is ADORABLE too! Hope you're having a great time in SC! It was 61 and rainy here yest. can you believe that?!?!?

Tammy said...

I just love this. Those circles are fantastic and the stamp is to cute.

Brandi said...

I love the zen feel! Great card!

Cathy said...

This is so cute Jacquie!! The circles are perfect for the image and layout!! Hugs,Cathy

Lelia Pierce said...

Great job, Jacks! Love the layout!

Hugs,
Lelia

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Love your card Jacquie! Hope you have a safe, uneventful trip home...

Susie Sugar said...

Beautiful card, I love that papers Great design!!
Hugs Susie xx

Debby said...

wow I love this too. Can you tell I love the SSD images?!