Sunday, July 19, 2009

THE BIGGEST BASH OF THEM ALL!!!!

Hey there everyone!! Long time no see, huh?? Sorry, I haven't visited with you all for awhile!! It was a BIT busy 'round here!!! I just wanted to thank you ALL for the AWESOME Birthday wishes!!! It REALLY meant a lot!!! I truly appreciated it!!! OK.....I figured, since we are on the birthday subject? I would share with you all, the BIGGEST Birthday Bash, ever!!! On August 1st, THE GREETING FARM will be celebrating their one year ANNIVERSARY!!! Let me just tell you, it is going to be HUGE!!!! Seriously!!! Marie and Jess have SO much planned for you, you won't want to miss it!!! There is SO much? I couldn't possibly share it with you and REMEMBER all of it!!! So..........head on over to THE GREETING FARM BLOG!!!! Just click on their name and it will take you there!!! Go check it out!! In the mean time? Take this badge and display it on your blog!!! Spread the word so EVERYONE can join in the fun!! SO many prizes??? OH MY!!! Alright.....I thank you all for checking in with me!! I will be back in a few hours, with a creation for you!!! I got some NEW digi's for my birthday!! Wait 'till you see!! SO cute!! Oh......one more thing!!! My AWESOME Sister, Val? From the Sassy seven? She was FABULOUS enough to make me a SUH-WEET badge!!! It is over along the left sidebar!!!! Check it out!!! One of the other Sassy Seven, Jen? She has this GREAT idea of sharing her schedule, so all HER friends can check in with her and know what to expect!!!! Or, better yet? They know what to look forward to!!! So.....she didn't mind me using the same idea!!! Thanks Jen!! Starting later tonight? You will be able to check the JAVABLU'S SCHEDULE, to find out what I have in store for you!! Although......You never can tell when I will add MORE, to a post, as a surprise!!! Ok...I think I covered it all!!! See you later on tonight!!! Until then? ENJOY LIFE!!!****Isn't it CUTE!!!!

0 comments: