Thursday, July 2, 2009

SASSY GO GO GIRL!

Hey!! How are you doing today? It is Thursday, already!!! GEEZ!! This week is flying by!! Speaking of which? We are leaving for the beach late Friday night? Guess what? I do NOT have everyone packed yet! Huh! Guess I should do something about that today!! Don't cha' think?? Ok....so...as you know, I am a part of a NEW DT, the DT at Sassy Studio Designs!! So, exciting!! Lindsay is SO talented!! You should see the images she has in store for you!! They are simply AMAZING!!! You will LOVE them!! On that note? I MUST show you my creation!! I used Sassy Studio Designs' Go Go Girl!! Now she? She is SASSY?? I LOVE her stance? And how her hand is turned the way it is? VERY cool!! Although I believe I am stuck on these colors? I LOVE how she turned out anyway!! Hope you like her too!! I will work on using other colors!! Haha! You'll have to head over to SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS and check out the SWEET images!!! Thanks SO much for visiting today!! I appreciate you all!! Just to let you know, I will be going to Myrtle Beach on 7/4 and will be there until 7/11 or so. We are thinking of maybe stopping at the Zoo on the way home. We shall see! Anyway, I will schedule some posts, so to keep in touch with you all!!! I will have internet access thru my cell, but, no way to post while there! At least I will be able to visit you all!! Hope you will stop by!! See you tomorrow ladies!!! Have an AWESOME day!! ENJOY LIFE!!


7 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOVE it! great sentiment he hee he

Georgia Ehrmann said...

great card and perfect sentiment Jacquie! Have a great vacation! We are going away early tomorrow AM to our house in PA. All the family gathers there for the 4th so it should be fun! Talk to you when you get back!
Hugs
Georgia

Sarah said...

Awesome card...love the colours and the sentiment! Hope you have a great vacation!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassie said...

love it love it girl!!! have fun at MB!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Can you say like OH MY WORD AMAZING???? Jacquie my jaw just totally dropped here your coloring completely rocks like no other on this card I love love love it!!!

Amazing girlie!!!

Heather

Valerie said...

Sweet! I love her dress and your coloring is beautiful!