Wednesday, July 1, 2009

POST #1- SCORE!!!!!

***PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR A SECOND POST, WOOHOO!!


Today is the day!!! Soccer Ian is NOW available to you, over at THE GREETING FARM!!! WOOHOO!! Gotta LOVE those DIGI STAMPS!!! Nothing like, NOT having to wait for the mailman!! How COOL is that?? You NEED to head over there!! While you are there? Take flight!!! TODAY, is The Greeting Farm's FIRST blog hop, called "Flyin' With The Farm"!!! Yay!! I can't wait to check it out!! That is where I am headed after I am done here!! Hope to see you there!!!
Thanks for stopping by today!! SO glad you are here!! I guess I didn't make it back last night, with a TWINKLE for you!! So sorry about that!! I had some TECHNICAL difficulties!! Haha!! Alright, I am off for a short flight and then......LOTS to do!! I will be back later with a challenge for you!!!! Have an AWESOME morning!! Here is another Soccer DUDE for you!! Hope you like!! ENJOY LIFE!!!

1 comments:

Tammy said...

Hiya!
I am so loving what you did with this little guy.
Don't you just love that Marie have him curly hair!
You layout and color scheme is perfect.
Great job!