Sunday, July 19, 2009

A SIMPLE BOY CARD!

Hey there! Me again!! Real quick one for you!!! I just wanted to share my SIMPLE boy card with you!! I think he is SO cute!!! HE is one of POLLYCRAFT'S, little guys!!! His name is LIL' CHAPZ!! I saw him and well....you know me!! I just HAD to have him!!! I had really wanted to make a moon, you know, with my Cuttlebug? Have you seen how they make it look like craters, with the embossing folder? Oh...never mind!! Haha!! I will just have to find my other plate B, so I can show you!! Alright, I am STILL working on the schedule for this week!! Sorry, I had hoped to have that done for you!! You will just have to tune in tomorow!! I will be sure to have it ready for you!! I am SO excited!! Sleep tight all!! See you in the AM!!! ENJOY LIFE!!!

3 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is so cute, Jacquie! I sometimes have a hard time making boy cards and this is perfect. LOVE the DP!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

what a darling card! I love the colors you've used' so very boyish!
Glad to have you back, I was going thru Jaquie withdrawal with you not posting to your blog! LOL!
hugs,
Georgia

Maria said...

Hey Jacquie! Are you back from your trip? Hope you had a great time!! Awww, Chapz is a cutie and you colored him so beautifully. Love your choice of colors!! They're perfect for a boy card! I'm boy card challenged . . .can't help putting ribbons and such! Yours is awesome. .

Maria