Thursday, July 23, 2009

SASSY SHINE!!!

Hi girlies!! How are you?? I have a sparkly one for you today!!! Do you remember when Sassy Studio Designs offered that SUH-WEET, FREE Party Dress?? Lindsay had it for you all, so you could join in on a challenge?? Well....anyway.....even though it is no longer available, for FREE?? It is now available for purchase, in the Sassy Studios store!! So, if you didn't get it? You STILL can and it's WAY reasonable too!! I LOVE it, personally!!! Hey...you know what? Guess what? If you didn't join in on that challenge?? We are going to have another one for you!!!! Make sure to tune in tomorrow!! Lindsay will have all the DEETS for you on the Sassy Blog and I will have them here for you too!!! Hope you will stop by!!! Here is my Sparkly creation for you!! I really LOVE this!! I completed it with a Unity sentiment, that I thought fit PERFECTLY!!!

****Ok.....see you tomorrow!! I have LOTS of FUN and excitement to share with you !! WOOHOO!! From Anya to Sassy? I think you will be WAY excited too!!!! 'Till then? ENJOY LIFE!!!!

2 comments:

WickedPixie said...

Jacquie, this is so pretty! I love the sparkly dress and your octagons of pretty paper! :-) Traci

Sarah said...

Cute card Jacquie!! I love the sparkly dress and the colours of the card!!