Tuesday, July 28, 2009

LAUGHTER MAKES THE WORLD GO 'ROUND!!

Well, good evening!!! How are you? How was your day?? Hope it was GREAT!!! I am back to share a SWEET Anya creation with you!!! I just love HIPPIE Anya!! She is THE BEST!!! Now, one thing you should remember though.....she is a LIMITED edition!! So....if you LOVE her, like I do?? You need to snatch her up, QUICK!!! OK....one other thing, while we are discussing how CUTE those Anya's are!! This Saturday is the BIG day!!! August 1st is our release this month and do you remember why?? Of course you do!! It is The Greeting Farm's ONE year Anniversary!! WOOHOO!!! So we are planning our release, TOGETHER with The Greeting farm DT!! Did you get the badge?? You know....the one for the Anyaversary Bash!!! I have it along my right hand side bar!! Make sure to grab it and display it on your blog!! You do want EVERYONE to be there and share in the fun, right?? So.......grab it!!! You will also want to visit the Club Anya Blog for ALL the DEETS on the happenings, that are coming up and going on now!!! Thanks SO much for stopping back in, I am SO glad you did!! Hope you like my creation!! I will see you tomorrow AM, early!!! Check out the SCHEDULE and see what is in store!! It is along the left hand sidebar!!! Have an AWESOME night, what is left of it!!! ENJOY LIFE!!!

0 comments: