Monday, July 20, 2009

PAPER MAKEUP MONDAY WITH CALDER!!!

Hey there!!! How are you? Guess it isn't morning anymore, now is it?? Hey.....what can I say? When the hubby is home? It's hard to get MY stuff done!!! Ya know? Anyway....thanks for checking in with me on this VERY grey MOnday!! Well......at least here it is!! Haha! Which MUST be why my card is SO bright and shiny!!! Or....should I say sparkly!!! I just recently purchased one of Katie's NEW Digi's, over at PAPER MAKEUP STAMPS!!! It's a monster named CALDER and it comes with a GREAT sentiment!! I think this little monster could be used for ANYTHING!!! Don't cha think? I mean really? It could be a boy or a girl and hey....even in between, for those necessary cards!! Haha!! I just LOVE how it turned out!!! Hope you do too!!! Sorry this is short and sweet, but,........well...you understand!!! Thanks again for stopping by!! I'll see you tomorrow for a SASSY fix!!! Oh......if you didn't already see it? Check out my NEW schedule, along the left sidebar!!! There is LOTS in store for you this week!!! LOTS of NEW stuff!!! Have an AWESOME evening!!! ENJOY LIFE!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute card Jacquie...love the image!! Love the background paper and the bling too!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is TOO cute! LOVE the bling :)

Mary Giles said...

How terrifyingly cute! I love all the different polka dots and the bling is fabulous.