Saturday, July 25, 2009

SEIZE THE CUPCAKE!!!!

Happy Saturday!! Just stoppin' in with a QUICK monkey card!!! Haha!! DUSTIN PIKES' monkey that is!! I swear that guy is SUPER talented!!! You just HAVE to have ALL of his images!!! I just LOVE this one, with the cupcake, he SO looks like he is up to NO good!! AND....if you have seen Dustin's work? You know that this little monkey is NOT up to any good!!! In his futures pics? He EATS that cupcake!!! TOO SWEET!!! So......when making this creation? I had to pair him up with ONE of my fave sayings!!! "Seize The Cupcake", from Stampendous!!! Heck, I got that stamp set....JUST for that saying!!! Haha!! I hope you enjoy my creation and I hope you have an AWESOME day!! Hope you will join me tomorrow for...... a fairytale of a creation, from SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS!!! AND??? Guess what? I received an AWARD?? What an HONOR!! I will have that for you tomorrow too!! In the mean time? Have you seen the SNEAKS the SASSY SEVEN have been sharing?? Who said....only in fairytales??!! Haha!!! See you tomorrow and I appreciate you all!!! ENJOY LIFE!!!


1 comments:

Valerie said...

TOOO darn cute! I just LOVE this monkey with the cupcake YUM!