Sunday, July 26, 2009

SASSY SUNDAY!!

Hey there Sassy Sisters!! How are you today?? I can't believe it is Sunday already!! Can you?? As promised, I have a SASSY creation to share with you all today!! First I would like to tell you all, how much I truly appreciate your encouragement and support!! Your kind comments you leave for me? I ALWAYS look forward to!! I try and visit as many of you as I can, each day, and I really have been trying to do better with the comment thing!! I just felt the need to share this with all of you. I did have a whole bunch of garbly gook typed up, in explanation. However, you didn't come here to hear all that!!! I ALWAYS try my best to be positive!! I was just having a yucky day and had some yucky stuff happen to me!!!! Hey.....but, here we are!! Right? So......I deleted it all!!! Hey....thanks for listening to me, ALMOST, be a bummer!! Haha!
OK.......what you are REALLY here for, I have another AWESOME preview for you!!! Lindsay just keeps 'em coming!! This image is JUST as fabulous as the last one, I shared with you!!! AND....if you visited with any of the other SASSY SEVEN?? You should have seen even MORE fabulousness!! OR....is it SASSINESS!!! Haha!! Either way....this release is PHENOM!!! I can't wait for you to see them all!!! They will ALL be available on AUGUST 1st, following one fairytale of a party, at SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS!!! WOOHOO!!! Hope you like and have a GREAT day!!! ENJOY LIFE!!!

****Meet the Precious Pixie!!!



****Just in case you are out and about!

THE SASSY SEVEN!
Valerie Urtiaga
Deb Kapsiotis
Jen Young
Lelia Pierce
Margie Cortina
Piali Biswas

4 comments:

WickedPixie said...

Gorgeous card Jacquie! I'm sorry about whatever was bumming you out, and sending you good sparkly thoughts for a better day! :-) Traci

Cassie_lu said...

wonderful card. love how the colors and paper work so well together

Sarah said...

Love it!! Love the pixie image (I think I just might have to buy it)and love the paper and colours of the card!! Hope that you are doing well and sorry to hear about whatever is bumming you. Take care!!

Valerie said...

THAT'S MY GIRL! hehe! I just love this Sassy little fairy and your card is beautiful!