Friday, July 3, 2009

HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!

Hi there lovely ladies!!! HAPPY Friday to you all!! It had been SO crazy around here, with trying to get ready to go to the beach and all!! So.....please forgive me if this is short!! I am still working on getting an internet connection, while in Myrtle!! If I am unable to? I will have some posts scheduled for you. However, they will be short and sweet, I am afraid.
Anyway, I am SO glad you stopped by today!! I have a card that I created for Marie, at The Greeting Farm. She is getting married this weekend!!! YAY! Congrats Marie!! I am SO happy for you!! Of course, I HAD to use the Cake Topper set, from The Greeting Farm!! I think this set is SO sweet!! I actually did a gate fold on this creation!! Ok....now can you guess why? I think I have only done that ONCE!! And....boy was it crooked!!! Now can you guess?
My AWESOME hubby got my birthday present EARLY!!! He got me a Scorpal!!! WOOHOO!! Thanks you SO much honey!! It came yesterday and I NEEDED to use it right away!! Haha!! I can't wait to see what else there is to make!!! Hope you like my creation!!! I will see you back here on Monday!! Hope you will stop back!! I have some SUH-WEET sneaks for you, from Sassy Studio Designs!! You are going to LOVE them!!! Have a happy and safe Fourth!!! ENJOY LIFE!!!


***Marie.....may you have MANY years of happiness!!! Congratulations!!


***Head over to Club Anya, to see some more BEAUTIFUL creations, for Marie!

7 comments:

Danni said...

Beautiful card!

Sarah said...

Sweet card!!

Tammy said...

So pretty. Great Job!

WickedPixie said...

Beautiful card Jacquie!
When I heard of the Scorpal I thought, "well, I don't do any fancy cards, I don't need that just to fold my cards. But I ended up getting it and now I use it every single time!" I'm sure if I HAD to I could make a card without it, but it's funny how attached to simple tools we can get! :-) Traci

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is wonderful, Jacks! LOVE it! I wish you a wonderful and happy vacation, my friend! Hugs to you and the fam and have a great time! Your card came out GORGEOUS and you will love the scor pal. Even just for folding cards in half I do use it and think it makes a much nicer fold, but the gatefold is great to use this with! You'll love it!

Heather Schlatter said...

Well I know I have been MIA for way to long, but I have vowed this week to get back to commenting on regularly on those blogs I enjoy the most at the very least!!!

Jacquie you just rocked this wedding card I think your coloring is getting prettier and prettier every week!!!!

Love this!!!!

I really have missed coming by and commenting on all your lovely creations Heather!!!!

Heather Schlatter

Randi said...

This is so sweet Jacquie!!! I love the colors you used!!