Tuesday, July 21, 2009

SOME SASSY LOUNGIN' AROUND!!

Happy Tuesday all!! How are you today?? Well, this creation will definitely NOT fit our weather today!!! For sure!! So far, ........anyway! It is supposed to rain this after and it is TRYING to get brighter out, but.......NOT working, just yet!! Anyway.....did you get your NEW releases from SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS?? Did you?? I hope so!!! These images are AWESOME!!! Today I used the NEW, LOUNGING AROUND image!!! I think she looks SO relaxed!!! Ahhhhhh!! To sit on the beach, drink in hand, and just ENJOY that beach air??? PERFECT!!! This image just gives you that feeling!!! Speaking of that feeling????? Wait until you see the feelings, the NEXT release, will conjure up.!!! AMAZING!!! That's all I can say!!! You are going to LOVE them!!! Make sure to be on the look out for some SNEAKS, coming your way soon!! Oh....and if you think the last release was fun?? Our release on AUGUST 1st??? You are going to have a BALL!!! I can't wait!!! Ok.......babbling!!! Sorry!!! Hope you like my creation!!! I hope you will make one of your own too!!! These SASSY images are SO FABULOUS for coloring and creating with!!! You HAVE to try it!!! Have a GREAT day and see you tomorrow for a LYC challenge!! Don't forget to visit me on the Club Anya Blog, tomorrow, I 'll be hanging out over there!!! ENJOY LIFE!!!!


****Can you hear the waves??? Haha!

7 comments:

stampingtink said...

Oh, she's fabulous! Love the papers and colors, well, just everything about her. I want to be where she is! You sold me and I just went over and ordered her! How much fun she will be to color up! You guys did a great job on the blog hop and I had a great time! Can't wait to share her with you! And I'll see you over at the Club Anya blog tomorrow! You're just fabulous and do such great, fun work! I love coming here!

Big hugs to you,

Susan

Katie Cotton said...

that is a seriosuly cute card and image!

Unknown said...

at card ...and I can almost hear the waves...lol!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

great card... and I can almost hear the waves! lol!
Hugs,
Georgia
PS the comment from James was from me, I didn't notice that my son was signed on...oops!

kadie said...

Oh, this is beautiful! Really outstanding color job, Jacquie. Totally gorgeous...how I would love to look like that! Whew!
Hope you're doing well!

Cathy said...

This is great!! Love the colors and that image is so cute!! Hugs, Cathy

Mary Giles said...

What a very summery and relaxing card. I wish I could go and relax like that and look that good doing it.