Wednesday, July 29, 2009

FLYIN' BY TO SAY HI!!

WOW, it's a busy one today!! AND.....Hey...it's another LYC challenge!! These images are TOO cute!!! You NEED to check them out!! I used the Eastern Birds Collection again!! I REALLY like this set! This week's challenge is to create something with lace and pearls!! However....I did not have lace. So.....I chose paper that reminded me of lace! What do you think?? Hope you will play along!!! If you do? Make sure to visit the LYC Challenge Blog and leave a comment, so we can find you!!! We would LOVE to see what you come up with!! Here is my version of this week's challenge, hope you like it!! While you are out and about today, why not visit the rest of the LYC girls!!! You won't be disappointed, they are SUPER talented!!! Thanks for stopping by and have an AWESOME day!!! ENJOY LIFE!!!

1 comments:

Valerie said...

I think you did a wonderful job for it being the last min! GREAT job!