Today the DT is thrilled to share the new Shape Up stamp set with you. This new 4"x4" stamp set coordinates with our Shape Dies but can be used alone, as well, to create backgrounds and patterns of all kinds.
- The tear drop image measures approximately 1.13" x 1.5"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Stamp set is $11
Ok, so....I was SO excited to create the idea that I had in my head, that I did not think about the tool I was going to use! Haha! Today we are sharing the Shape Up Clear Stamp Set and I made my first project with JUST the matching dies? Argh!! Silly me! That being said, I went back to the craft desk and created a NEW project WITH the stamp set! Haha! SO, I have BOTH to share with you!! The first creation utilizes the NEW Shape Up set and the second creation utilizes the matching Shape Up Dies!! The first creation I used SU Not Quite Navy and TH Peeled Paint Distress Ink. The Second creation I used the SU Ink with Basic Grey scraps! Haha! Oh and I also used the SNSS Word Art 1 Clear Stamp Set! Hope you like! Have an AWESOME day!
Don't miss these other opportunities to win:
(1) $20 gift code drawn from all comments on Friday's release blog post
(1) $20 gift code drawn from all comments on full reveals in our SCS forum
(1) $20 gift code drawn from all participants in our release challenge hosted on blog
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, February 14th. The list of winners will be announced on our blog by Monday, February 17th.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!