Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MY AWARD


Hey there! QUICK post this AM. Then I will be back this afternoon with my creation! Don't forget to stop back, because I have an AWESOME Club Anya creation for you!!!! It is ALMOST complete and I can't wait to share it with you!!! I wanted to stop in, right now, and share my award with you!! I have been SO busy, I almost forgot!!! YIKES!!!
I was given this award by Georgia, over at Paper Possibilities!!! Thank you SO much Georgia!! She is SO super talented, you have to visit her!! I am really honored to receive this and I am SO sorry it took me a bit to post this!!! Alright, so the deal is, to give this to 5 people that you think are Beautiful Bloggers!! GEEZ, is that tough!!! SO many AWESOME bloggers out there!!! Well.......here are my 5!! Just so you know, though, you ALL are beautiful!!

***These are my 7 Beautiful Bloggers: I added 2 more, since they ALL inspire me, each and every day!! Not to mention, that they are ALL so MAJORLY talented!!! They are simply AWESOME!! Thank you ladies for sharing your talent!!!

Jess at The Whimsical Butterfly
Cassie at For The Art Of It
Susan at Stamping Tink
Val at Pixie Dreams
Meli at The Glitter Goddess
Lindsay at Socalinz
Traci at Wicked Pixie Creations


Make sure to visit these ladies, you will LOVE their creations!! Thanks for stopping by and I will see you later!! Enjoy Life!!!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awwwwe thanks! thats so sweet!I am glad I inspire you! you deffinately inspire me! what a wonderful circle!

WickedPixie said...

Jacquie, Thanks So much! My very first award!! And now I get the wonderful fun of paying forward the warm fuzzies to 5 people who inspire me!!! :-) Traci

Cassie said...

aren't you the sweetest?!?! thanks girl!

Meli Palmer said...

You are TOO sweet J!