Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A SASSY TWINKLING TUESDAY!!!


Hey!! Me again!! How are you? So?....what d’ya think about Rockin Roxie yesterday?? AWESOME, huh? Well, I have another preview for you today!! AND?........Just WAIT until you see the NEW one I have for you tomorrow!! Hehe!! She is VERY zen, let’s just put it that way!! Now…….you DO know what today is, don’t you? Youuuu should have guessed!! Ok, I will tell you! It is Madelynn’s Twinkling Tuesday!! So….I have followed today’s sketch, using the upcoming NEW release from SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS!! I really liked this week’s sketch! It comes straight to you from Jack, Madelynn’s SUPER creative brother!! It was just PERFECT for ROXIE!!! Hope you like my version of the sketch! Hope you will play along!! Remember if you do? Label your creation with MTTSC30, so we can find you! On another note, we have some changes to our TWINKLE TEAM!! Today we say goodbye to our WONDERFUL girl Kimmie Doktor and a TEMPORARY see you soon to the BEAUTIFUL Heather Lee Reppen!! Take care girls! While we are saying our sad farewell’s? We are also saying a welcoming hello, again, to the LOVELY and TALENTED Taylor Ursy!! YAY!! Welcome back to the TWINKLETTES, Miss Twinkler!!!
Alright, so……as I had said…..here is my version of this week’s Challenge!! Hope you enjoy!! I must get back to the family, for it is off to the beach we go!! I believe Kyah has turned into a fish! Haha!! Who would have thunk it!! She HATED the water at one time!! I hope you are having an AWESOME week!! So glad you came by for a visit!! I LOVE sharing with you all!! It is just a little challenging, while on vaca, here in Myrtle, without my OWN internet connection!!! You NEVER realize how much you depend on it, ya know? Hope you will stop back tomorrow for the NEXT SASSY preview!!! You are going to LOVE her too!! I cannot visit you all, but, will be out and about a soon as I return!! I sure do MISS seeing all of your SUH-WEET creations!! Heck, I miss chatting with you all as well!! Hope you will leave me some comments, I will LOVE reading them each morning!! Each morning, while at Java Joe’s!! So GREAT of them to offer an internet connection, along with SCRUMPTIOUS bagels!! Until then? Miss you!! ENJOY LIFE!!!
***Ok....now you have 2 AWESOME teams to check out!!!! See you tomorrow, for another SNEAK and a Little Yellow Company Challenge!! YAY!! 2 posts!!!
THE SASSY GIRLS!!!!

12 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is awesome, Jacks! LOVE your Sassy girl and you did an amazing take on the sketch this week! And HEY! That's my card in the corner, LOL! Ah, so that is what you were asking about...you are TOO sweet, thank you! I am very flattered!

Hope you are having an excellent adventure in SC and can't wait to hear all about it! Thanks friend, you rock!!!

Cassie said...

oh girl!
you ROCKED this sketch. (and the next card below rocks too btw!)

she is sooo you, don't you think!
have fun on vacay - can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

Tammy said...

She is totally rockin!
YOu did an amazing job.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Love your Sassy Girl...you Sassy Girl! lol! I hope you are having fun at Myrtle Beach... last time I went it was 105 degrees and not enjoyable...
I love your take on Jack's sketch!

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey Jacquie,

I love them Sassy girls!!! I still wish I had known about that call because I loooooooovvvvvveeeee them!!!!

Great job on this and I love your posts as always!!!

Brandi said...

I adore her hair! Awesome job!

Taylor said...

this card rocks! I love it!

Rebecca Ednie said...

Cool, I totally dig the bling! love the ribbon too!

Lelia Pierce said...

Love that DP! Woohoo! Rockin' Roxie is really rockin' tonight!!!

Hugs,
Lelia

Valerie said...

She ROCKS! I love the colors and the background! GREAT JOB!

Sandra MacLean said...

Ahhh! You did an awesome job on this sketch Jaquie!! LOVING the colors - got a great rock star theme going on here!

Lisa said...

Wow! Love your card... really fun image and I always love pink! Love your take on this sketch =D