Wednesday, July 8, 2009

POST #2 -A LITTLE YELLOW COMPANY SKETCH!!!

Hey, now, it could NOT be Wednesday without a LITTLE YELLOW COMPANY sketch challenge!!! However, this week? Your challenge is to create something BABY BLUE!!! You can do that, can't you? This week, I HAD to use those AWESOME Quirky Birds!!! I REALLY am LOVIN' them!!! If you haven't gotten yourself these cuties? You NEED to get over there and get them!! SO unique!! And.......guess what? Are you ready for this? I actually made this card.........HERE....in Myrtle Beach!!!! TOO funny, huh? Well, I just wasn't as prepared though, as I thought!! A BIG appology to the WONDERFUL Claire, for accepting my pic of this beauty, LATE!! I was planning on posting this? BUT......failed to send a pic to Claire!!! Thanks for understanding Claire!!! Sorry, HAD to give a shout out to Claire!!! I give credit where credit is due!!! Haha!
Ok......so....hope you will play along!!! Make sure to visit the link ABOVE (their name), post a comment that you have played along and get some of those SWEET birds!! We can't wait to see what you come up with!! Now, go check out the rest of the YELLOW girls!! They are sure to WOW you, for sure!! Thanks for stopping by and reading thru BOTH posts!!! So GREAT of you all!! Have a FABULOUS day!!! See you tomorrow, at Java Joe's!! My NEW hang out!!! So it seems, anyway!! Haha!! I will have a little vaca sharing tomorrow, if you are interested!! ENJOY LIFE!!!!

THE COMPANY GIRLS!

KAREN
LORA
CLAIRE

0 comments: