Monday, July 13, 2009

A NATIVE ANYA SKETCH!!!

Hey there Anya tribe!! How are you?? Hope you had a GREAT Sunday!! It is Monday already!! Today I have ANOTHER preview of what CLUB ANYA and THE GREETING FARM has in store for you this Wednesday!! On WEDNESDAY 7/15 there will be MORE Anya and Ian cuties available!!! Remember yesterday's Laddie? Well.....today we have a NAVAJO ANYA!!! She is AWESOME!!! No wonder we have a Club Anya!! They are just TOO darn SWEET!!!

OK......so my title said sketch, right? That is 100% right!! To celebrate or release, this month, we are having a VSN on:


TUESDAY JULY 14th, starting at 9pm cst!!


You know what this means! Challenges and PRIZES!!!! There is ALWAYS lots of fun to be had by all!! There will be THREE Challenges for the evening. You can enter any one or all of the three, as long as you use an Anya or Ian stamp and that you submit your entries by Tuesday, July 14th at 10:30 pm CST. COOL, huh? Head over to CLUB ANYA to find out just what those challenges are!! I used CHALLENGE #2 for my creation today!! I am a TAD partial, you know? I did come up with it! Haha!! When I created my Navajo Anya card, I decided to do MY version of this sketch! Just goes to show that you can take ANY sketch challenge and make it your OWN!! I hope you will give it a shot!! All the sketches look like FUN!! Go check them out!! Just like yesterday.........I will be back, not as late though, with a SASSY PREVIEW for you!! Hope you'll stop back!! Have a FABULOUS Monday!!! ENJOY LIFE!!!

***Don't forget the rest of the SUPER talented Team Anya!!!!

Janna Hull
Jessica Diedrich, Club VP/DT Coordinator
Joni Wilson, Guest Designer
Kristine Moldenhauer Biseth
Traci Porter

****STOP BACK FOR SOME SASSINESS!!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

WOW Just love it! You did a fantastic job! It's going on the list for sure. Wed can't get here soon enough.

Jessica Diedrich said...

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME Jacquie! LOVE the sketch-thank you So much for coming up w/ it! Can't wait for tomorrow night!

Heather Schlatter said...

Jacquie,

I have so so so so so enjoyed being at Janna's house this weekend and meeting Jess and seeing them work with these great new release images!!! It was fun seeing your cards as they came through too!!!

Awesome job girl!!!

I have pictures of Janna, Jess, and I on my blog in Today's and Yesterday's posts!!!

Heather