Friday, July 24, 2009

POST#1- A SASSY NEW RELEASE CHALLENGE!!!

****PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR AN ANYA POST!!!! YOU WON"T WANT TO MISS THIS!!!


Hey there Sassy Sisters?? I LOVE saying that!!! No, really, I am SO glad you joined me today!!! I have SO much to share with you all!!! So, don;t forget to scroll down for my 2nd post!!!
OK......today I have a SASSY sneak for you!!! I think the next release? You are going to fall in LOVE with!!! The creation, I have for you today, involves the NEW sketch challenge over at Sassy Studio Designs!! Hope you will play along!!! You know if you do? You could win a FABULOUS prize!! How can you resist?? The challenge is to create a fairytale like, or whimsical like, creation.......using a Sassy Studios image!!! Now you have to know....just how easy that will be!!! You don;t have an image you say?? NO problem!!! Lindsay has one for you, over on the Sassy BLog!!! Doesn't get any easier than that, does it?? Lindsay is SO great that way!! She wants to make sure everyone gets a chance to play along!!! Head on over to the SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS blog, to check out the DEETS!!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!! So....my creation would NOT be complete, without using a NEW image!!! That being said? I will stop my babbling and share it with you!!! Thanks SO much for stopping by!!! Hope you have an AWESOME Friday!!!!

THE SASSY SEVEN!!
Valerie Urtiaga
Deb Kapsiotis
Jen Young
Lelia Pierce
Margie Cortina
Piali Biswas

****UH.......where you going?? There's another post?? Haha!! You didn't think I would let you get away that easily, now did you? Haha!!! After you are done below? Then go check out the rest of the Sassy Seven!!!ENJOY LIFE!!

7 comments:

Brandi said...

Wow, wow, wow!! I love this! The image is spectacular and the way you put the card together is perfection!

stampingtink said...

Oh, my gosh, she's fabulous! What a great job you did on her and I just adore this card! Way, way too girly and glittery! You know how I love the glitz! You colored her so beautifully and I LOVE, LOVE the green dress! Just simply magical! What a card to see on the blog! I'm off to go get my copy!

Big hugs to you,

Susan

Laura Evangeline said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Great card! Check my blog for an award! Upload to your computer then you can download to your blog.
Hugs,
Georgia

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card!!

PaperTree Designs said...

Have i told you how much I love this card? Its just gorgeous!
Hugs
Deb
x

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SOOO freakin cool! I can't believe how this looks w/ the once upon a time paper pack-omg it's awesome! beautiful job, Jacks!