Wednesday, January 20, 2010


WOW!! It is Wednesday already!! You know what that means!! Another AWESOME DIEDRICH DARE sketch!! Are you up for it? Haha! I hope so, 'cuz this week's is a FUN one!! Brought to you by the TALENTED Nikolas, I am sure you will LOVE it!! HE can REALLY do a sketch!! I promise!! Check it out!!



Didn't I tell ya'? I know I had fun with it!! I was able to use my SWEET DEAL set, from THE GREETING FARM!! Isn't that little monkey the CUTEST? I have been wanting to use him for a while now! I also got a chance to use my NEW K& CO. DP, can't beat FREE DP!! Well, free that is, when you have a gift card!! Haha!! The last of my Christmas stuff!! BOOHOO!!


Anyhow..............I hope you like my version of this weeks sketch and I hope you will play along!! When you do...be sure to LINK your creation over at the WHIMSICAL WEDNESDAY BLOG, so we can find it!! It would help too, if you labeled it DDSC19!! TWO things before I leave, be sure to visit the rest of the DAREDEVILS, below!! Also.......please stop back for some EXCITING news!!! Thanks for hanging out with me this morning and I will see you later!! ENJOY LIFE!!

THE DAREDEVILS WHO ARE PLAYING THIS WEEK!!!

PS. A special shout out to our sponsor this month, PAPER MAKEUP STAMPS!! Thanks so much for your support!!!

6 comments:

kris said...

i'm saying it again!! He is so CUTE!!! great papers and awesome take on the sketch!! Love it Jacquie!! hugs, Kris

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is adorable! What a sweet card, Jacks!

Christi Flores said...

I just love that little monkey! So cute!!!

Darla said...

Awesome card Jacquie! Love the colors and the bling. Great job on the sketch!

Rebecca Ednie said...

So cute! Great card. Being on this team is so much fun!

Sandra MacLean said...

Awww! He's so cute Jacquie! Love the little guy!