Wednesday, January 27, 2010

FINAL RELAY CREATION!!

Well, I thought I would post this anyway. Even though the race has ended, due to technical issues, I wanted to share my Toby Cub creation!! THANK YOU so much to all THE GREETING FARM girls for hosting such a FABULOUS game!!! There was SO much work involved and your gals ROCKED it!! I had a BLAST! Hope you all are having an AWESOME evening and I hope you will join me tomorrow for a SASSY sneak and some WILDFLOWER surprises!! Thanks for stopping back and ENJOY LIFE!!!

5 comments:

Heather Schlatter said...

Jacks this is adorable and you did a great job on this!!! Wonderful!!!

Heather

Tammy said...

Fun Fun Fun!

stampinlynn said...

Awe this little one just makes you feel happy no matter what great job tfs...Lynn:)

Jen Shults said...

Oh my this is awesome! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your colors here and your coloring on that cute little bear is awesome!! Lovely work!

~*Joni said...

Awwww Toby is so sweet at your home! I love the colors you chose for him. I was bummed about the end of the relay :( But at least we persevered and got 4 free digis right? Happy day my friend!