Sunday, January 17, 2010

PRETTY KITTY!

Hey there guys and gals!!! How the heck are ya'?! I am stopping by for a QUICK visit!! I was cleaning up and organizing my craft area, when I came upon this GREETING FARM set!! It's called, GINGER BELL!! AND it is perfect for ME, the mommy to 3 cuddly cats!! I was thinking.....HELLO...you have had this set for awhile and have NOT even touched it!!! So.....I sat down and came up with THIS! You know, I was going to link you to the set? BUT....it is NOT even available anymore! That is how long it has been! Huh!
OK...om to the card! I JUST received these BoBUnny flowers, from a TRADE!! I LOVE them!! And to think I almost did NOT get them! GEESH!! I also used my, still fairly new, PTI cardstock!! Haha! I am LOVING these PTI colors!! How could you not?! Seriously! OK....so...check out my creation and let me know what you think!! I am STILL working on the whole lighting thing with my pics, but, someday there will be some consistency!! I swear!! Some pics turn out....PERFECT!! Some are SO close! ACK!! Haha! Maybe it's ME!! I am being TOO picky!! Haha! Oh well!! Off to make some lunch for my kiddos!! Thanks for visiting with me today! Hope you have a WONDERFUL Sunday!! I will see you tomorrow for the start of another EXCITING week!! Remember.......ENJOY LIFE!!
**You remember ONE of my goals is to get involved with the challenges that are out there! So....after I was done with this? I got out there and looked around to see what was out there! I know, I should have checked FIRST!! Oh well, I am working on it....right?! Haha! Here are the ones I have found!!

ABC Challenge- create something with LAYERS!
Crafty Creations #50- create something with TEXTURE (my yellow strip there)

10 comments:

Rachel said...

this is sooo pretty jacquie!! love that kitty and those colors are awesome!!
hugs,
Rachel

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so very pretty! I cleaned my craft room today too and found some hidden treasures! It's almost like having a birthday! LOL! i hope you have been healthy and all of your family too. I miss you visiting my blog...
Take care,
Georgia

MiamiKel said...

This is beautiful!! The colors are so rich and vibrant - beautifully colored!

WickedPixie said...

Hi Jacquie! LOVE the color combo on this and that great big flower!! So cute! :-)Traci

Lisa said...

Wow! Your colors are so rich and beautiful!

Hugs,
Lisa

~*Joni said...

Ooh layers and layers - and the colors on this card are fabulous Jacquie!! I love this kitty from TGF - she's such a sweetie like you. Have a wonderful day and good luck with these fun challenges my dear friend!! Enjoy this East Coast sunshine while it lasts. ;)

Jen Shults said...

Oh my!!! The colors on this are fantastic! I just love it!! :D Hugs!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

She is SUPER cute Jacks! Miss you too-between CHA, being sick, having some other stuff going on, kids being out for 3 weeks during break-I don't feel like myself LOL! Hope to get some chat time in w/ you SOON!!!!!

Victoria said...

This is a lovely card I particularily love the us eof colour

Thank you for joining us on ABC This challenge, I look forward to seeing you again on our M is for... Challenge this wednesday.

hugs Vicky x

Rose said...

well i LOVE kittys so this is one awesome card in my view :)
thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week :)