Monday, January 25, 2010

LOVE GROWS CHALLENGE!!!

**PLEASE BE SURE TO PAGE DOWN FOR SOME LATE NIGHT PIXIE DUST!!!


GOOD MORNING!! Are you ready for Monday? Well, unfortunately, it is here whether you are ready or NOT! Haha! SO sorry to break that to you! I, for one, was not QUITE ready for it! So, you are NOT alone!
Today I have a fun MYGRAFICO CHALLENGE for you!! Your challenge, for today, is to create something SHAPED!! What that means, exactly, is NO squares OR rectangles!! Think you can do that? Do you? Oh....come on! Sure you can!!................If I can.... you can!! Haha! OK, so, what stamp set are we showcasing today? Well, since I know MYGRAFICO has TOO many to guess? Here it is!!

CUTE, huh? SO, given this set? I had only ONE choice for my shape!!

A HEART, of course!! I REALLY love how it turned out!! Hey....and I am working on that whole LIGHT thing!! I have been TRYING to create my OWN light box!! Like I said......I am WORKING on it!! Haha!! Thanks SO much for stopping by!! Tune in LATER today, for a NEW schedule and faves!! This week is going to be FULL of SNEAKS and SURPRISES!! Hope you will join me!! Have an AWESOME day and ENJOY LIFE!!!



**WON'T YOU VISIT THE REST OF MY TEAMMATES?


8 comments:

Nancy said...

AWWW this card is so sweet, Jacquie:O) Love the pretty papers and beautiful ribbon. The pearls are brilliant. Lovely shaped card!
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Stephanie said...

I think it looks great, too!! I've been working on the whole 'make-your-own-light-box' thing too! I think your photo turned our terrific :)

Karin said...

Sweet card! I love the choice of shape!

Melissa Craig said...

You did a beautiful job on this Jacquie! The heart is perfect and the cupcake looks yummy!!

I love being a DT member for Lindsay's Stamp Stuff and I really love it when I see her adorable digi's being used for other challenges. Great job!

Tazza said...

Wow love your card! It's perfect!

Unknown said...

this is adorable, soooo cute.

Rachel B said...

I love your pearls and buttons. You did a fab. job with the shaped card! Beautiful.

WickedPixie said...

Jacquie, this is so adorable!! :-)Traci