Saturday, January 30, 2010

SASSINESS ON SATURDAY!!

Hey there!! How about another sneak?? A SASSY one that is!! I stopped by to share another SASSY Cheshire Cat!! I am tellin' you.......I SO love this image!! Does Lindsay ROCK, or what?! Make sure to join us on the FIRST, to get yours!! SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS also has a fabulous party planned for you, as well!! Make sure to visit SASSY STUDIOS for all the deets!! OK.....gotta go.....I have a VERY sick child!! I guess that stomach BUG has fianally hit our house!! Wish me luck!! Have an AWESOME night!! ENJOY LIFE!!
PS. I found an AWESOME match, with that VERVE sentiment!! I LOVE it when that happens!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Omigosh - I am catching up on my blog feeds... holy cow! Your work is amazing - this is one of my favorites... the paper and colors are perfect for her!! Everything - awesome. Now I have some more scrolling to do... :)

Angela said...

This is just too cute!! I love that sentiment and that paper is just awesome!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Tasha said...

Oh this is fabulous, great image and the colours are gorgeous! Loving the layout too
love tasha xx

Jen Shults said...

This is really stunning Jac! I love how you combined the paper and the cute way you cropped the image. This is really superb work!! :D