Friday, January 29, 2010

MY PAL SAMMY!!

Hey there, me AGAIN!! Huh....imagine that?! So what are you up to? It's Friday night!! You all should be out and about!! Hope you all are having FUN! Just sharing a QUICK creation with you!! This is the AWESOME.......SAMMY THE SEAL!!! I am tellin' ya.....he is one of my FAVES, over at INKTEGRITY!!! I am SO glad Joni created this guy! You can use him/her for ANYTHING!!! That and he is just SO darn cute!! Hope you like him!! Have a FABULOUS rest of your night!! Thanks SO much for stopping by!! It TRULY means a bunch to me!! See you tomorrow!! ENJOY LIFE!!

PS. I LOVE those sentiments too, they are from KRAFTIN' KIMMIE!! Her sentiments ROCK!!


2 comments:

Yvette said...

Awe Jacquie, Sammy is soooo cute!!! Love your layout and the color combo you used. Beautiful work!

Jen Shults said...

This is really cute Jac! I love that little seal and your colors looks WONDERFUL together!