Monday, January 18, 2010

POST #2- DIGITAL DELIGHTS SURPRISE!!

**PLEASE PAGE DOWN FOR A MYGRAFICO CHALLENGE!!


Good afternoon my friends, or evening as the case may be!!! I'm baaaaack!!! Haha! How was your day? Mine was spent....CLEANING! YAY!! It was SO beautiful out today!! We are SO blessed to be living here and NOT in Haiti!! I am SO thankful!! I pray they get the much NEEDED relief they need!!
Anyway, before I go off on a tangent here......I cleaned out my car....if that wasn't interesting! Haha! I work tomorrow and Thursday, this week. So, I actually had some time to get stuff done today, although.....keep in mind....Eric was here too, today! I am stopping back to share my DIGITAL DELIGHTS surprise!! Have you guessed what it is? Well?..................Have you? You probably already know, but, I will tell you anyway!

Woohoo!! How much FUN are we going to have!! Be sure to check out DIGITAL DELIGHTS, on this THURSDAY the 21st, for ALL the DEETS!!! See you there!! Have a FABULOUS night!! See you in the A.M!!

0 comments: