Sunday, January 24, 2010

LATE NIGHT PIXIE DUST!!

Hey there everyone!! How are you? Let me just say ahead of time......this will be quick! SORRY about that!! Haha! I am LUCKY that Blogger is even letting me post this!! I have been having QUITE a time with our friend Blogger!! Hence, NO post since Thursday!! GEEZ!! However, that may just be a HUGE understatement!! Haha!
Anyway....on to my SHARE for tonight!! I wanted to create something with the FREEBIE that PIXIE DUST STUDIO is giving away!! Have you seen her? Wait.....have you even visited there? You have to stop by for a visit!! This is PIXIE PIE!! Isn't she SWEET? I LOVED creating with this WAY cute Digi!! Heck, wait until you see what else the STUDIO has to offer!! Ok, I must be going, morning will come WAY to fast for me!! Sleep tight and see you tomorrow!! Thanks for stopping by and ENJOY LIFE!!


3 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh this is super cute! Fab colours and layout and the image is adorable. I love your colouring as always
love tasha xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute!! Love the colors and fun DP!!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

she is super sweet and your card "rocks"!