Wednesday, January 20, 2010

THE WILDFLOWER KIDS!!!

Ok everyone.....remember how I said I had some NEWS? Did you read the TITLE? Haha! Did you see the badge? Could I be MORE subtle? I am SO, SO excited!! JEN, of THE WILDFLOWER PATCH, has offered me a spot on her DT!! This team has ALL kinds of TALENTED ladies!! I obviously said YES!! I am TICKLED all different colors!! I hope you will join me in this NEW journey!! Jen has such AWESOME images!! You will HAVE to visit her!! Not to mention.....you will want to check out ALL the other DT girls!! You will see what I mean by TALENT!!! I leave you with a creation I made using the LEAFY TREE digi!! I LOVE this image!! SO......simple!! You could use this for ANYTHING!!! Ya know? Hope you like it and thanks for being here to share this FABULOUS news with me!! See you tomorrow!! LOTS of fun things happenin' tomorrow!! ENJOY LIFE!!!
PS. This image went PERFECTLY with my K&CO Greenhouse DP!!! I LOVE this!! OK...I am done now! Haha!


CHECK OUT THESE FABULOUS LADIES!!!


7 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Awww CONGRATS Jacks! I'm so happy for you! Jen is a SWEETHEART of a friend of mine and so is Donna-you are in WONDERFUL company! I really wanted to go out for this team actually but just couldn't...I LOVE her images tho and will be living vicariously through you, my friend! CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Congrats! And your card is darling.

Christi Flores said...

That is awesome sweetie!! Congratulations!! LOVE this card!!!

Jen Shults said...

Jacquie!! this is just WOW gorgeous! I LOVE this color combination and I REALLY love how you used the tree. That was such a fun thing to draw that I just sort of threw in the mix with the kids and I love seeing it used. :D I'm soooo very happy you are joining the team and I can't wait to see all of the wonderful things you create! :D

Debby said...

Your cuddles is darling and I just love this one! Congrats on the design team. You are indeed superwoman.

Rebecca Ednie said...

Congrats girlie! I am so happy for you. You deserve it too. Now how many colours are you tickled with? LOL!!

Queen La Rubba said...

Congrats on your DT spot! Well deserved! I am looking at all of your creations! Super FAB! Lov'n your blog too! I am following along! Please hop on over and visit and follow along with me as well. Can't wait to see your future creations!
HAPPY CRAFTING
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba