Monday, January 4, 2010

MY FIRST MYGRAFICO BLOG HOP!!


Hey there everyone!! SO sorry I have been a BIT m.i.a, the past few days!! Since Eric was home from work, we did a LOT of family stuff!! Needless to say? I did NOT get much done, with him here!! Haha!! However I will say, that this past holiday has REALLY set me up for the upcoming year and my creating!! I will share MORE of that with you later! So.......here I FINALLY am!! Hope you all had an AWESOME New Year's!! AND......I wish you MUCH happiness & GREAT health! Thanks SO much for checking in with me!! Now that the holidays have been here and gone, things will CALM down!! YEAH RIGHT!! Even if it is ONLY a LITTLE!!! Every LITTLE bit helps!! Right?........RIGHT!!!
OK...on to some FABULOUS news!!! WOOHOO!! Did you all see my NEW DT badge, down there along the LEFT hand side? Yepper! I am, one of, the NEWEST DT members of MyGrafico Challenges!! YAY!! I am SO excited!! MyGrafico has such SUPER cute images and such a SUPER variety!! SO......I will now be coming to you on MONDAYS with their RECIPE challenges! They have TWO teams and I have become a member of TEAM A!! AND.......this week? We are having a BLOG HOP to celebrate!! Guess what else? There is a MYSTERY BLOG, along your HOP!! That MYSTERY BLOG will be giving away the SET we are using this week!!! WOW!! You CANNOT beat that, now can you?! NO way!! Be sure to leave a comment at EVERY stop, because you don't want to miss your chance at this set!! Isn't it CUTE? SO...be sure to have visited the WAY TO TALENTED MARTHA, before you came here!!

Our RECIPE challenge for you this week is to make a creation, that incorporates something OLD and something NEW!!

How appropriate for the NEW YEAR, huh?....... So, not sure what you could use? Well.....you could use a piece of recycled wrapping paper, a bow from a past gift, or who knows what? Haha!! As long as it is recycled!! Then....all you need is something NEW!! That part will be easy, for sure!! I know you all got some AWESOME stash for Christmas!! I know I did!! Can I get a HUGE woohoo for that?! Alrighty!! My version of this challenge is below and NEXT you will want to visit the VERY TALENTED RACHEL!! I have also included a master list, for you below, in case you get lost!! Have FUN!! Thanks for sharing this FIRST Mygrafico BlOG HOP with me!! This is going to be EXCITING, for sure!! Hope you will join me! Have a WONDERFUL Monday!! Back to the grind!! See you tomorrow! I will have a schedule up here shortly!! ENJOY LIFE!!!MyGrafico Team A Blog Hop LIST!

Martha
Jacquie
Rachel
Lynn
Nancy
Stephanie
Tazza

***I have LINKS for ALL these LOVELY ladies, on my left hand sidebar!!

22 comments:

Penny said...

I love this seal image and your card. Im hopping off to the next blog, thanks for providing a place to play!

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

This is too cute! Love your coloring and the use of the newspaper is fantastic! Looking forward to working with you!

Janna :)

Rachel B said...

I love how you used the tent top in the second circle. That is just perfect! I am so happy to be on the DT with you. Here are to many more great My Grafico Creations together!

Mary said...

Super cute!!!

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Jacquie:O) Love the papers, and that seal is so cute. Fab colours!
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Stephanie said...

Love your take on the challenge :) - great idea w/the newspaper!! so glad to be on the dt w/you!!

stampinlynn said...

Wonderful work and awesome blog just love the circus...Lynn:) HAPPY NEW YEAR...

Karin said...

Your card is so cute and coloring job on the seal is just fantastic!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card!!!!

Jen Shults said...

This is awesome! I love the newspaper print in the background!!

Kimmi said...

Beautiful card. That seal is so cute. Love the colours too!

Good luck with the Design Team!

Kimmi x

Unknown said...

adorable, awesome card!

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love your use of newspaper

Audrey said...

what a fun card! i love the color combo

Anonymous said...

Jacquie--congrats on the new DT position!! Love your work!!

Cassie_lu said...

how cute is this and i love the ads you have as background paper.

kadie said...

That card is tooooo cute for words!! Wow! I just love everything about it! Congrats on making the DT!!! They are so blessed to have you!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute!!

Tazza said...

Great Card, I love the background Ads LOL very creative! I look forward to being on the Design team with you and seeing more of your talent! Sorry I didn't stop by till now!

Jennifer said...

Love the newspaper in the background! It goes so well with the color of the seal. Great job!!

Teri said...

Great card hun - glad to be a teamie with you!

Yvonne Russell said...

I love circus stamps and this seal is so colourful and playful.