Thursday, January 28, 2010

LATE NIGHT SASSYLAND!!!

***PLEASE PAGE DOWN FOR SOME WILD FLOWERS!!***





**COME CHECK OUT THE FUN AND GAMES! VISIT SASSY STUDIOS FOR DEETS!!



Hi there all!! Quick one here for ya!! SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS has an AWESOME release coming up on FEB 1st!!! I know I ALWAYS say this?! BUT......this next release is SUH-WEET!! And I mean......SUGAR overload!! Haha!! This NEXT release is called ALICE IN SASSYLAND!! Are you following me? I will let your imagination run!! OK.....here is my SASSY sneak for you and the image is called Sassy Cheshire!! Again.....are you getting this? Have an AWESOME night and I will see you tomorrow!! Probably late morning, as it is a BIT late and I am lacking sleep, since my kiddos don't like to sleep! Haha! ENJOY LIFE!!


4 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh, look at her! Love it!

Jen Shults said...

Wow Jacquie! This is fantastic... I LOVE that paper. It's just WOW. And your coloring of the kitty is perfect!!! :D

Yvette said...

Jacquie!!! You made this diva into a bombshell!!! Girl, I LOVE this image and more I LOVE your card. Great colors!!!

Unknown said...

Jacquie...She is just gorgeous!! And I cannot wait to see what else Sassy Studio has in store for us...Ummm I am thinking along the lines of a Mad Hatter...LOL!!! Beautiful card Hun...Xx