Wednesday, January 13, 2010

POST #4 - A MOMENT OF SASSINESS!!

**HOPE YOU WILL CHECK OUT MY OTHER 3 POSTS FOR TODAY!!! THANKS!!


Hey there all!! How was your day? I am sorry this is a BIT late, but, my 'puter was NOT playing nice!! OR...should I say....Blogger was NOT!! I had a post already to go for you all and...I think it ate it!! OK....maybe not ate it, but, would NOT post it!! So....I scrapped it and started ALL over again!! GEESH!! After all that? This will be a short post!! Which is probably just as well, right? I mean....you are probably getting tired of checking back here and tired of ALL these posts!! Haha!! SO.....here you be then......another SASSY SNEAK!! Here again....is SPA DAY, from our AWESOMATED Lindsay!!! She is definately the sassiest at SASSY STUDIOS!! That is for sure! Check out her images!! She ROCKS!! I paired this with a Unity sentement and Basic Grey DP!! I LOVE that Basic Grey!! OH....yeah...you knew that! Haha!! Don't forget, you can pick up this Sassy Sistah....on the 15th!! Hope you like my creation and I will see you all tomorrow!! Don't forget.....LOTS and LOTS going on!! WOOHOO!! I LOVE that!! Have an AWESOME night!! ENJOY LIFE!!!

3 comments:

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Jacquie! I love everything about this - cameo, layout, sentiment, DP! Whoot!

Jen Shults said...

Oooh, I have that designer paper and I love looking at it but I'm so unsure of how to use it... this is great inspiration! I really really love this!!

Anita said...

What a fabulous card...love it!