Sunday, January 10, 2010

SWEET WILD FLOWERS!!!

**PLEASE PAGE DOWN FOR A PSA!!! HAHA!**


Hey there everyone? How was your day? Hope you got LOTS of rest and relaxation!! As promised, I am here with a SWEET WILD FLOWER!!! A SWEET WILD FLOWER KID, that is!! Have you seen the NEW store in blog world? If you have not? You NEED to go! The store I am speaking of is, THE WILD FLOWER PATCH!!!

Now the SUPER cuties, you will find there? THEY are NOT new to the blog world, BUT, their home is!!! Their mother, Jen Shults, moved them out on their own!! Haha! YAY!! I am SO excited for Jen!! Once you check out THE WILDFLOWER PATCH, you will be too!!! I cannot wait to see what she has for us next, ya know? SUPER cute!
Hey, ya know......she has a DT call out right now!! It is open until the 15th!! You should check that out too!! You can visit....HERE, for more info!!! You will want to visit her blog, as well, she has some BEAUTIFUL creations showcased there!! Speaking of creations......here is a little something I made, in honor of Jen's NEW store opening!!

I used the super sweet VIOLET!! Isn't she CUTE? I LOVE her!! She is a DIGI, so you get to create with her.....right away!!! How COOL is that? I ask ya? Get this, I will tell you how COOL it is! I was finishing up with this and searching for a sentiment? You know......just the RIGHT sentiment? Then the light went on upstairs!!! Haha!! I thought......DUH!!! I went to THE WILD FLOWER PATCH and bought sentiments, that were PERFECT for her!! Not to mention they were WAY reasonable!! The best part? I got them INSTANTLY, so I didn't have to wait to finish my card!!! I just went back to my account, clicked on my downloads and THERE it was!! Now....THAT? That is COOL!!!
Alrighty guys and gals!! I have babbled enough!! I must get these kids of mine....off to bed!! Hope you like my creation and I thank you for stopping back to see me!! Sure means a LOT!! Have an AWESOME, rest of your night and I will see you tomorrow for another challenge and some exciting Copic news!! ENJOY LIFE!!!

5 comments:

Danni said...

Such a sweet card!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

VERY cute card w/ Violet, Jacquie!

Jen Shults said...

Wow Jacquie!! This looks fantastic!! I love how you colored Violet and the layout of this is spectacular! Thanks for the HUGE shout... YOU ROCK!!! Hugs!! Xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! Love the pink!!

Unknown said...

Really gorgeous Jacquie... Your colouring is just amazing!! Xx