Wednesday, January 27, 2010

POST #2 - WHIMSICAL WEDNESDAY!!

**PLEASE PAGE DOWN FOR A NUTTY POST #1**



Whew! Haha! Here I am! Sorry about the delay, but, if you read my previous post you would understand! NO sleep is highly over-rated! Or......is that UNDER-rated!! Wait......maybe it's that SLEEP is highly UNDER rated!! There!! That's it! Haha!! Anyway, thanks for hanging in there with me!! Here is the WHIMSICAL WEDNESDAY, inspiration, challenge and here is MY take on it!! In case you didn't remember, our SPONSOR this month was PAPER MAKEUP STAMPS!! So, a BIG shout out to Katie!! Thanks SO much Katie, we REALLY appreciate your support!! Alrighty, one LAST thing before I go.......make sure to check out our Daredevil, Val!! She is debuting over on the DARE BLOG, hope you will visit her and leave her some love!! I also hope you will join us this week, for an AWESOME challenge!! Madelynn REALLY has some FABULOUS inspiration for us!! Have an AWESOME day!! ENJOY LIFE!!!
**OK.....give me your HONEST opinion gang!! I had a GREAT idea, when I started this one! However, by the time I was done? NOT so sure!! At least the color scheme was right? OH well!! Maybe it will grow on me! Haha!!

***CHECK OUT THE OTHER DAREDEVILS, WHO HAVE PLAYED ALONG!!!
*Jessica (aka Mom)
*Cassie
*Darla
*Debbie
*Heather
*Jacqueline N.
*Kim
*Kris
*Rebecca
*Valerie

2 comments:

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey Jacks this turned out really really cute!!! Love that jacks as in the game paper behind it this must be a low comment day cause I think I only have one comment on my card too!!! I love that little monster!!!!

Heather

Jacqueline said...

I really like how this turned out!! The colors look AWESOME to me! Cute, cute image and I LOVE the dp! Great work sweetie!