Thursday, January 28, 2010

ARE YOU READY???

Haha!! How are you all this evening? Have a GREAT day?? I for one...had a BUSY one, for sure!! So.......are you ready? Well???? Are ya? I am SO super excited!! I have for you.......my FIRST sneak as a WILD FLOWER KID!!! Woohoo!! The creation, I have to share with you all, features SAGE VALENTINE and The Patch's VALENTINE'S Sentiments!! Now.....keep in mind, they are NOT available until FEBRUARY 3rd!! However, I assure you........you WILL want to get your hands on these!! I just LOVE them.......ALL!! Be sure to head over to THE WILD FLOWER PATCH, on the 3rd,to get yours!! SO, here is a PEEK at what Jen has in store for you!! Hope you like!! Have an AWESOME night and THANKS so much for stopping by!! See you in a bit!!

3 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Jacquie this looks stunning! I love the colors you used here and the fantastic paper! LOVE this!!!

Yvette said...

Very nice Jacquie!! I LOVE this card! You turned him into such a cutie!! Love your little embellies too!

Jacqueline said...

This card ROCKS Jacquie!! I LOVE how you colored Sage and the sentiment is perfect!! LOVE it!Cant wait for the 3rd!!