Wednesday, January 13, 2010

POST #2 - A PINK AND BROWN NUTSHELL!!

** I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO PAGE DOWN FOR
WHIMSICAL WEDNESDAY!!


Hey...surprise, surprise!! It is me again!! Haha!! Thanks for checking back in!! As I said in my FIRST post, of the day, this is a BUSY one around here!! Next up.......a NUTSHELLS CHALLENGE!!! I LOVE these NUTCRAFTER images, they are SO cute!!! Not to mention the other AWESOME stamp lines they carry!! You HAVE to go and see what all they have to offer!! LOTS and LOTS, I promise you! OK....on to this weeks challenge!!

**The NUTSHELLS CHALLENGE this week is to use
PINK & BROWN in your, creation!!**



Look what you can win!!!!!

Now I ask you.......how AWESOME is that!!! All you have to do is follow the challenge and be sure to use ANY of the Stamps or Digi's, that NUTCRAFTERS carries!! Doesn't get any easier than that!! Does it? That would be a BIG nope!!!! Haha! OK.....here is my creation and when you are done with yours, you will want to LINK it at the NUTSHELLS BLOG, so we can find it!! I can't wait to see what you come up with!! I will see you back here in a bit, for MORE fun POSTS!!

**Why not visit the rest of the NUTSHELLS!!

4 comments:

Anita said...

Gorgeous card Jacquie! :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! Love the colors and sweet image!!

Jen Shults said...

This is REALLY cute! I love the colors on this and your layout looks amazing!

Danni said...

Adorable!