Friday, January 29, 2010

TOBY THE CAT AND A PAST FREEBIE!!

Hey there all!! Having an AWESOME Friday? Well....mine seems to have gotten away from me! Haha! Like that is anything new?! AND with that......I will get on with my FIRST share of the day!! I still feel my lighting is being a BUGGER!! So, I have TWO pics here for you to take a look at! Tell me.....which do YOU like!! I am forever undecided, even after taking FIFTY million pics!! What can I say!! I am a WEE bit picky!! Haha! Alright....hope you like my DIGITAL DELIGHTS creation! I was able to use my TOBY THE CAT image AND the FREEBIE from last week!! Geez, right? It's about time!! Have an AWESOME evening and I will see you a bit later!! I have an Inktegrity SEAL that you won't want to miss!! Cya later and ENJOY LIFE!



**Picture #1 -with flash!**Picture #2-no flash

Thanks for your input!!

4 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Aw, what an adorable card! Love your coloring :)

In my opinion, I like the one without the flash - I feel like I can see the colors better.

I don't use my flash either, it tends to "white-out" what I'm trying to capture, but that's just me - I'm nooo pro! LOL!

TFS! hugs, margie

Lisa said...

I love the pink cat and cool way to use the freebie sentiment!!!

WickedPixie said...

Very cute card Jacquie! I like the No flash one better - I think the colors show better and the detail of the ribbon shows more, too! Hope that helps, :-)Traci

Jen Shults said...

This is stunning Jac! I love love love the pale pink with the yellow! Gorgeous!