Friday, January 15, 2010

POST #3 - PLEASE PAGE DOWN FOR MORE POSTS!!

WELCOME to the SASSY ROCKIN HOP!!!



Well, hello there my friends!! How are you? How was your morning SO far? HEY, It is Friday!! YAY!! AND????? It is FINALLY here!! We are going to have a BLAST!! Woohoo!! I am SO excited...aren't you? SO much SASSY talent out there! I can't wait to see what everyone has to share!! Hope you have FUN!! Here is my creation for the SASSY new release and the HOP!! Hope you like it!! I am thrilled with how it turned out!! It's ALWAYS exciting to see what the end result will be, when you start a project, ya know? The project/creation takes on a life of its own, after while!! Anyway...babbling here!! Haha!! I bet you want to see my creation!!

So...whatcha' think!! I used the NEW Sassy Teddy Bear!! SO sweet!! I just got that paper, so the timing was PERFECT!! Plus? I can't believe I FINALLY got to use those hearts!! Alrighty....best get moving!! LOTS of sassiness to see yet!! You can find the LIST of blogs involved today, on the SASSY STUDIOS BLOG!! Just give a click on the LINK and you are there!! Lindsay has SO Many prizes for everyone today!! She is SO awesome!! You can find ALL the info on the SASSY blog!! When your done the HOP? Don't forget....there is STILL more FUN to be had! At the CHAT....tonight!! YAY!! I will see you there!! Thanks SO much for stopping by!! ENJOY LIFE and the HOP!!!



WAIT!!! ONE MORE THING!! TODAY IS ALSO NEW RELEASE DAY!!ALL THE NEW IMAGES ARE AVAILABLE IN THE STORE.....NOW!!

34 comments:

Anita said...

Beyond adorable Jacquie...love it! :)

Jacqueline said...

ADORABLE!! LOVE all the pink! Those hearts are perfection!! Great work sweetie! :D

faithnme said...

Hi Jacquie.Very cute card, the more I see the more I learn the more I want to create

Unknown said...

Oh, hun....love your card. YOur coloring is fantastic and love the Valentine theme!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Lori said...

Really cute and perfect for the season.

Karin said...

Super cute :)

Valerie said...

OH GIRL I LOVE IT!!!! It's so sweet!!!

Lisa said...

Great job Jacquie

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

O so cute! can't wait to buy these!!!
Mandy

Lisa Foster said...

This is just fabulous, Girl! I LOVE the little hearts! What a sweet image too and your coloring is awesome!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Sara said...

Too cute!! Love all the pink!

Anonymous said...

super cute! you did an incredible job with your card and setting this all up :)

thanks for letting me be a part of this hop!

xoxo
sarabeth

Rachel said...

soooo adorable Jacquie!!! Great job girl!
hugs,
Rachel

Unknown said...

Jacquie, this turned out so cute - the colors look awesome.
Sassy Hugs,
Gini

jan farnworth said...

cute card love the image.

Jen Shults said...

This is so cute Jacquie. I love your layout here and the colors are so sweet and perfect! Great job!!!

Lelia Pierce said...

Awwwwwwww, this is too, too cute! I love it!!!

HUgs,
Lelia

helen scott said...

Pink, Pink, Pink . . love it! Thanks for sharing.

Larisa Hohman said...

What a cute card! Love the pink!

Anonymous said...

Fab card Jacquie!! I love the colors you used!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Adorable card, Jacquie! Love all of that pink :)

TGIF!!! :)
~ margie

Amanda said...

Super Sassy and sweet card!!!! I love it.. TFS :0)

Amanda

Loz said...

love your valentine card! I'm new to these images... they're fabulously cheeky! x

Tenia Nelson said...

Love it!!

Unknown said...

I love your card. The teddy bear is adorable, and I of course love pink!!! TFS

okj83@live.com

Lisa said...

Beautiful colors and coloring!
Hugs,
Lisa

Christy Dillman said...

What a super sweet card, love that adorable image!

Hugs,
Christy

HappyCrafter said...

What a sweet valentines card! Great colouring :-)

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,love the colours and your fab colouring!!!
xx

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Very cute! Great coloring!

Smiles!
Gwen

Cassie_lu said...

great card. love all the pink and red you used

Angela said...

I love this image and can't wait to play with mine!! I love all the hearts and that pink bear!! So cute!! I am just now getting to look at everyones creations!! I still can't believe I won THe Sassiest Sister!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Hugs,
Angela

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Wow love those lips.. Great card.

Anne said...

Fantstic Jacquie:) Love the colours
hugs
Anne x