Thursday, March 12, 2009

TOO MUCH PINK & PURPLE FOR PRETTY ANYA AND A SWEET STORY!!!

Hey there ladies!!! How are you?? I have an interesting card to share with you!! It's my girl Anya, but, with LOTS of pink and purple!! I am NOT quite sold on this one!! Although I am not sure about it, there is a SWEET story behind this creation. Not to mention, experimentation with new products!!! So....I will tell you the story first.
My Kyah got off the bus today, as usual, and bounded inside. She played with her friend, for awhile, until her mom came to get her. Then.......she comes up to me and says, "Mommy, I got something for you!". She was so proud of herself!!! SUPER excited too! So of course I asked her what it was. She proceeds to dig in her little pocket and pull out a small pink button. "Here, mommy.", she says. OMGosh it was SO SWEET!! She then says, "I found it on the playground and thought you could use it for a card!!!" Is my kid AWESOME or what?? SO thoughtful!! Hence.....the little pink button on Pretty Anya's hat!!! So you understand why I had to keep working at this, even though the pink and purple were over kill!!!
I wanted to share the Anya with you for two reasons, The first was because I obviously HAD to share that cute story. The second because it's almost here!!! What is?? You might ask. The NEW Anya release!!! Now.....you got some sneak peeks from Club Anya's Blog, but, wait until you see the surprise!! WoooHoo!!! Can't wait for you to see it!!! The 15th is ALMOST here!!! Make sure to check back in with me on Friday, for some sneak peeks of my own!!! I can't wait to share with you!!! Hope you enjoy my card...it kinda has an Easter feel to it; or even a Spring feel. DOn't you think?? Let me know your thoughts!! Have a GREAT day!!!! Thanks, SO much for stopping by and hope to see you on Friday!!!!


7 comments:

Danni said...

Oh I like it!! and that is just too sweet with your daughter bringing a button to you! Awww!!

Kimmie said...

She is just so dang cute!

WickedPixie said...

Oh, it's so sweet and pretty! It's a little girls dream card!

Janna said...

Jacquie!!! i love, this card and the purple and pink are just right!! I love that you made the background paper your self with the bow and the swiss dots embossing add so much!! I have to say though that the story is so cute!!!! What a sweetie Kyah is!! She is so thoughtful to think of you like that! Amazing!

Smiles,
janna

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is adorable Jacquie and what an awesome story! Kyah was lookin' out for her mom, for sure!


LOVE this card and it totally has an easter feel! I love it! Pretty Hat Anya is all about her bonnet, for sure! The button is a great touch!

Can't wait for previews and the release on Sunday...you are gonna rock it!

Heather Schlatter said...

Well you know me if it aint Brown then it is stupendous wonderful fantabulous, the best thing you have ever made!!!! My favorite card every and OH My Jacquie how amazing is this creation!!!!

LOL!!!!

I love it Jacquie love the bows and the circles and the pink and purple are not over kill at all I do not think!!!!

Heather

Anonymous said...

I love everything about this card...especially the story that goes along with it. It makes my heart smile just looking at it remembering when my boys were that small and would bring me home their treasures.
What a beautiful card and the pink and purple are not over kill.