Sunday, September 13, 2009

FEELING LUCKY???????

**PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR SOME TEAM ANYA FUN!!**


Hey there ladies!! Back again, with a TREAT for you!! I have another SASSY creation to share with you!! I am just on a roll!! WOOHOO!! I LOVE coloring these Digi's!! You may have seen her before, but, this is the EVIL SORCERESS!! She was created by the AWESOMATED Lindsay, of SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS!! Is this image NOT, fabulous?? I ask you!! Wait until you see the rest of the NEW releases!! You will be in LOVE, for sure!!! When I made this creation, I used the Halloween K&CO paper pad I have!! These DP's are GREAT for halloween!! AND? I had been just dying to use that pumpkin strip I got!!! I was SO thrilled, when I found it!!! Only a DOLLAR too!! Gotta LOVE that!! Just like you GOTTA love these images!! These DIGI'S? ROCK!!! Instant gratification!! How can you go wrong with that?? Don't forget, these Digi's will be available on the 15th, at SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS!! Oh....and make sure to check out the SSD blog for ALL the details, on our release party!! You know we ALWAYS have specials lined up for you!! OK........I will be back with more, maybe a late night post for you!! Haha!! Thanks for stopping by, again!! Have an AWESOME day!! ENJOY LIFE!!!
**YOU NEED TO CLICK ON THE PIC, TO SEE THE FULL EFFECT!!!!!


THE SASSY 7!
Valerie Urtiaga
Deb Kapsiotis
Jen Young
Lelia Pierce
Margie Cortina
Piali Biswas

1 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous Jacquie! Lovin' all these sneak peeks! Can't wait for the new releases tomorrow!
Blessings, Maria