Monday, January 19, 2009

IT'S A UNICORN THING!!!

Hey there gals! Hope you are well! Ok.......remember how a few posts ago, I said it would be the shortest EVAH??? Well.........I was wrong! Hehe! This will be! I just wanted to share another Unicorn with you AWESOME ladies! Since it was a Digi, from The Greeting Farm, I actually printed out 4 on one sheet. So......here you go......ANOTHER Unicorn! The sentiment is from A Muse and the BG paper is DCWV; of course the card base is SU Pretty In Pink. I used my Prisma markers and my NEW Clear Spica marker! WOW, I LOVE that thing! Makes me wish I would have gotten other colors!! Oh well, what do I know?! ENJOY ! Most of all? Thanks for stopping by and ENJOY LIFE!!!!

9 comments:

Brandi Parshley said...

So cute! LOVE the coloring!

Christi Flores said...

Aww..how sweet!! I am hoping to get my unicorn card done today! :)

Elena said...

Very cute card! Your coloring is amazing!!! Do you use Prisma markers Jacqueline? I really love it! You are so very talented!!!

Shannon Roberts said...

She is so cute! Reminds me of My Little Pony!! The spicas are amazing!!!!!! You should get the set it is the other 12 cause the clear comes separate. And it is a way better price! Email me privately if you wanna know where i got mine!

stampingtink said...

Oh, what a beautiful card! It's so sweet and precious! I love the colors! Aren't these images too much fun!

Danni said...

So cute! I might have to check into this image, it's so fun!

Carri D said...

I LOVE your coloring on this one Jacquie!! great card!

Kim said...

Ooooo a super cute pink unicorn! So reminds me of my My Little Ponies! They were my favorite!
Hugs~ Kim

Michelle-a-bella said...

makes me want to get out my "My Little Pony's" and PLAY! LOL! Love the coloring!