Monday, July 14, 2008

I had to sneek this in!!


Hi all, me again! LOL! I had to sneek this in! I put the twins to bed and I wanted to play with my NEW CC Designs stamp!! Say hello to Glam Girl Shari, isn't she great?! I love this stamp; it just fit with this double sided American Crafts paper. Don't you think?? I am really trying the ribbon thing, can't you tell? I also got to use some dew drops that I just received recently ina swap. I never had these before, VERY cool! This all just seem to go together and I love when that happens! My CS base is the retired SU Eggplant Envy. Check out those sparkled glasses! I love the bottle of Stickles I got from Limelight Papercrafts; I can't stop using it on everything! Thank you sooo much Mandy!! Well, I'd better get to bed. I just loved how this turned out and wanted to share. Night, night all! Sleep tight! LOL!
Jacquie

3 comments:

Mandy said...

What a super-cool card! Love that lady! :) And you're welcome. I love Stickles, too! Gotta share the love...

Jetstudio Designs said...

Cute card, I like the paper!!

I am not sure if you remember me, but I am the one that lives in Wrightsville that you bought stamps from!

I'll have to check out your blog now!!

Kim said...

LOVE the card Jacquie!!!! Everything about it is perfect!
Hugs~ Kim