Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WILD FLOWER........THE ONE I DID GET DONE!!!

**PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR SOME MORE GREAT POSTS!!!


Hey there! Me AGAIN!! Haha! Thought I would stop[ back and show you the card I DID get done, COMPLETELY!! Hmph! I don't know why my kids don't like to sleep?!! It is ALWAYS one of them.....it seems!! it's just that ONE is always WORSE than the other!! Funny thing, how that works, now isn't it?!!
Anyway.....it is WILD FLOWER WEDNESDAY!!! So.....the WILD FLOWER challenge
comes to you today, from the FABULOUS, JENN KOSS!!! LOVIN' this challenge Jenn, thank you!! Jenn has challenged all of us to do some SPRING CLEANING and use up our SCRAPS of stuff!! You know....our ODDS and ends, type thing?? Now.....come on....you KNOW you have some of those!! Maybe in a BIN somewhere?? Haha!! ONE of our MANY bins and such?!! Alrighty, here is MY take on our challenge!!! Hope you like it!! I used the NEWLY released BUTTERFLY!! I just LOVE this SWEET digi!! You can get one of your own, over at THE WILD FLOWER PATCH!!! While you are at THE PATCH, you can check out the rest of the DEETS, for this week's challenge!! Have an AWESOME day and I will see you this evening, for some more FUN!!! ENJOY LIFE!!!VISIT THE REST OF THE WILD FLOWER KIDS!!!
Jen Shults/ Artist and Owner
Donna Wardle
Jacquie Nordaune
Jennifer Olauson
Jenn Koss
Lori Boyd
Piali Biswas
Yvette Cantrell


5 comments:

Jennifer said...

GREAT card. I feel for you. My daughter didn't sleep through the night the first 3 1/2 years of her life. She told me the other day that she still wakes up during the night. Thank God she doesn't wake me up.

Jenn K said...

What a beautiful card!

Yvette said...

Beautiful card!!! LOVE that dp too! :)

Jen Shults said...

Ah Jac, I hear you. We have the same issue at our house and it seems like it always comes on my busiest nights. Your card looks fabulous! I love that you used the butterfly! I really love that paper you used. :D Hugs!! I hope tonight goes better. :D

Tasha said...

Jacqui this is beautiful, love the colours and he wonderful butterfly image. The ribbon of leaves is so cool
love tasha xx