Thursday, March 18, 2010

A FINAL DELIGHTFUL SKETCH & RELEASE!

**PLEASE PAGE DOWN FOR SOME MORE GREAT POSTS!!!


HI there! How are you? Hope you all are having a WONDERFUL Thursday!! There is LOTS going on, here at Javablustamper!! SO, I hope you will peruse my recent posts, for all the SCOOP!!! I only have a BIT, so I will get on with it!! Haha! I present to you, for your viewing pleasure...................the NEW.................DIGITAL DELIGHTS release!!

HOW CUTE ARE THEY!!! RIGHT??!!!





They are ALL available now!! So be sure to get yours!! This release is BITTERSWEET for me, because it is my LAST with DIGITAL DELIGHTS! I will miss WENDY and the TEAM terribly!! Thank you gals, for EVERYTHING, for allowing me to be a part of your AWESOMENESS!!! I also have ONE last SKETCH to share as well!!



HERE IS OUR SKETCH FOR THIS WEEK !!!
AND??........ OUR Sponsor for this Challenge is Stamp Happens
Check out the prize !
Class Kit Includes:

• Love Bandit Collection Papers

• Double Dot Papers

• Exclusive Transparency

• Assorted Ribbon and Buttons

• Full Page Color Instruction Sheet
• 6x6" Page Inserts

AWESOME, huh?? HERE is MY take on the challenge, along with a NEW release creation!! Hope you enjoy!! Thank you SO much for joining me today!! I will have ONE more release, however, with the GREAT Wendy!! That will come, at the end of the month!! I will have some creations for you, for LOUBY LOU/CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS! Hope you will stop by!! Thanks again to all!!! It is with sadness that I say......have an AWESOME day and ENJOY LIFE!!!



***ONE LAST TIME I WILL ASK THAT YOU VISIT MY FELLOW DD DIVAS!!



**SEE YOU TONIGHT!!!!



4 comments:

Wendy Hall said...

Your card is just awesome Jacquie!! and boo hooing at your post!! We are all going to miss you and your fabulous talent enormously!! Thanks for everything Jacquie!!

Lisa Foster said...

This is fabulous Jacquie!!! Love your gorgeous coloring!!! I'm so gonna miss ya at DD, but I'm glad I still got ya at PDS :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Valerie said...

too cute!

Jen Shults said...

These new images are adorable! Love your card!! It's so sweet. :D Hugs!