Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A WEDNESDAY HUMP DAY CHALLENGE!!!

**PLEASE PAGE DOWN FOR ANOTHER FUN POST!!**


Hey there everyone!! How are you?? LOTS to share today!!! FIRST we have an INKTEGRITY, HUMP DAY CHALLENGE!!! This one is a FUN one!! I promise!! Check it out!!
Hey, guess what?? We have a BRAND NEW challenge blog too!! WOOHOO!!! Go and check it out HERE!!! SO cool!!! My challenge creation is below.......whatcha' think?? I used the NEW Daisy Fairy, from INKTEGRITY!!!! Isn't she THE BEST?? I LOVE her!! Hope you do too!! I have to be going. Hope you will play along!! OK......I have ANOTHER post for ya'!! Have an AWESOME day!!
**VISIT THE REST OF THE INKTEGRITY GIRLS!!! THEY ARE AWESOME!!!



**DON'T FORGET TO PAGE DOWN!!!


4 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Very cute, Jacquie. Love the color combo! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Kim R. said...

Great colors!! This is so pretty!!

I love the picture of your daughter on your blog. LOL!! Very cute!

Chrissy D said...

Great card Jacquie!

Tasha said...

Such a pretty card, great colour combo and layout
love tasha xx