Monday, March 1, 2010

POST #2 MYGRAFICO CHALLENGE #38!!

Hey there!! It's me AGAIN!! Haha!! There is LOTS going on at Javablustamper, today!! So....I hope you will check out ALL of my posts !! Well, it's Monday!! You know what that means!! MYGRAFICO challenge day!! This week is #38! As always....here is the AWESOME set, that we got to work with!! AND?? Your challenge this week?? Trifold cards!! How about that?!

Challenge #38-Trifold Cards

Here is MY creation!! Hope you will play along!! For ALL the deets...check out the MYGRAFICO Challenge Blog!! Now....go and check out what the rest of my teammates did with this! See you after bit, for ANOTHER great post!! Thanks for stopping back!! ENJOY LIFE!!

MY TEAMMATES!!!


7 comments:

Teri said...

Lovely bold design hun!
Hugs,
Teri x

Karin said...

I love the pink tea pot! Great job :)

Stephanie said...

so pretty, Jacquie!! love the embossed layers :) I think we were thinkin' alike...I used similar colors on my card :)

stampinlynn said...

Love the colors fab job tfs

Rachel B said...

What a sweet sentiment! Very pretty card Jacquie.

Unknown said...

what great card Jacquie!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!