Tuesday, March 30, 2010

DREAM........

A little Dream.............

YAY!! Would you like another?? How about another creation?? A.......PIXIE DUST STUDIO creation?? Hey.....while we are at it? Why not a PIXIE SNEAK!!! Woohoo!! This PIXIE Princess Parade is going to be........FABULOUS!! Oh my!! I LOVE Kathy's images!! SO, SO, fun to create with!! That being said?? You will HAVE to stay tuned for tomorrow.....for I have plenty more to share!! Thanks for stopping back......AGAIN!! Haha! SO glad Blogger is working for me now!! I tell ya'! I was beginning to wonder!! I started this creation.....following the DIE CUTS RUS sketch? Well.....HELLO.....I did not quite make it!! I derailed!! Oh well, what can I say....I LOVE it anyway.....hope you do too!! WHEW!! My posts are at an end for ONE day!! SO busy today....I hope tomorrow slows down....JUST a little!! Don't want to slow down TOO much!! Just a TAD!! Have an AWESOME night!! Remember.....ENJOY LIFE, we only get ONE!!!
**HEY.......VISIT THE REST OF THE PIXIES....THEY ARE.....THE BEST!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacquie, this card is a ROYAL delight! Love the colors and gold accents! WONDERFUL!!

Tasha said...

This regal beauty is fabulous! Love the colours and the fab little crown - such a cute coach image too
love tasha xx