Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WILD FLOWER WEDNESDAY!!!

**PLEASE PAGE DOWN FOR TODAY'S OTHER POSTS!!


Hey there everyone!! How the heck was YOUR day?? MY day? Went SO, SO fast!! I tell ya'.....there is just NOT enough hours in the day!! Alas.....tomorrow is another day, I know, I know!! I can hear you all saying it!! Haha!! I just wish I could have gotten MORE done at work.....MORE done at home......MORE done at my craft desk!! Haha!! More, more, more!! See how I am?!! Well.....anyhoo.....I hope you ALL had an AWESOME day!!
Thanks for stopping by!! I have ANOTHER challenge for you!! How about a WILD FLOWER challenge??!! YAY!! I just LOVE these!! That could be though, because I LOVE those WILD FLOWER KIDS!!! Jen....SO rocks!! Oh...sorry.....the CHALLENGE this week is to create something with.................

HANDMADE FLOWERS & RIBBON!!

You can do that, can't you? You bet you can!! Check out the WILD FLOWER BLOG, for all the deets!! I cannot wait to see your creations!! I have mine for you below!! Speaking of which.....I REALLY need to get out more!! I do TRY and visit you all? I just NEED to get better at the whole comment thing!! You know?? I have been slacking in that department! Ok......maybe NOT slacking, but, NOT doing well with it!! SO.......that is my goal!! To get out there to your corners of the world and visit!! SO...... on that note?? I hope you will join our WILD FLOWER challenge and I will see you tomorrow!! Hey......tomorrow is another day!! Haha!! ENJOY LIFE!!!

**CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE WILD FLOWER KIDS!!!

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute!

WickedPixie said...

I love this card of yours Jacquie! I, too, am not the best at always commenting! I hope you know I love to see what you do! :-)Traci

Tasha said...

Oh this is gorgeous Jacquie, i love the mix of papers and the fab image, great colours
love tasha xx

Unknown said...

You are definitely not the only one who has trouble keeping up with comments Jac...It seems everytime I get on my computer to check on everyone they have made 3 or 4 more cards...And I like to comment, I think that people (YOU) deserve to know how beautiful and gorgeous their (YOUR) cards are... And it really is so gorgeous Hun...I LOVE it!! Xx